Friday, September 23, 2011

Gracy Singh Hot Sexy Photos Biography, Wallpapers, Hot Stills, Pics

Gracy Singh Hot Sexy Photos Biography, Wallpapers, Hot Stills, Pics

Gracy Singh Biography

Date of Birth
20 July 1980, Delhi, India
Trivia
Gracy was in the dance group "The Planets" along with Ronica Jacobs.She performed/toured with them for 2-3 years.It was during one of the shows that she was introduced Sanjiv Bhattacharya and got her first acting job as "Dinky" in the soap opera Amaanat.
During her screen test for Lagaan, Gracy was asked to dance to the song "Hothon pe aisi baat", which was originally played by Vyjanthimala in the film Jewel Thief.
Was offered the role of "Sapna" in Qayamat: City Under Threat (2003) but turned it down because it required her to wear revealing clothes. Neha Dhupia later got that role.
Was supposed to star in a Hindi film called "Dil Dhadke Bar Bar" along with Amisha Patel and Karan Nath that was supposed to be released in 2003 and directed by Anees Bazmee.However,the project never developed further.
Personal Quotes
[On her experience in Shart: The Challenge (2004)]: "It is a nice experience working within a southern set-up. Good directors is what I always look out for when I sign a movie. The story of this film is in itself not very great but the way he projected it was superb. Jagannathji has also written the script of this triangular love story."
[On her character in the film Wajjah...A Reason to Kill]: "I'm just playing a sensitive girl, a very strong character, who has family relations - parents and a person that she loves and wants to spend her life with. There can be no comparisons between this character and any other that I've done before."
[response to rumor that she slapped director of Desh Drohi]: "I am really amazed as to how all these silly rumours about me slapping an assistant director on the sets started. Do I look the kind who would physically abuse anyone? Wah yaar! Why don't these guys write the scripts for the films? They will do really well!
[on the action stunts in Desh Drohi (2008)] I am high on action these days and really loving all those dhoom-dhadaam scenes and bike racing stunts. Although I hurt myself a couple of times, but I still carried on doggedly with those complicated fight sequences. I think people will like me in this new avatar.
[opinion of Amir Khan] Aamir is an actor with a purpose, he thinks about the masses and what strikes a right chord with them. That is the reason that his films almost always carry a social message, and at the same time are very entertaining too. In this sense, he is way ahead of others.
[on her experience in Aseema: Beyond Boundaries (2007)] Aseema is based on an award-winning novel by Shailaja Kumari Aparajita Mahanti. It's a woman centric film, which is very inspiring. It's an opportunity I'm getting to contribute to the cause of womanhood through the medium of cinema. I'm sure Aseema will touch everyone's hearts, as the film's content is very strong.
[on baring her body for a film] I will only do roles that I can identify with and which I can watch in front of my parents. The look has to be true to the role.
[opinion on item numbers] Dancing is my passion but I wouldn't do an item number. I would like to be true to my culture.
[response to her flops] You can't predict a film's future. For me, each film is equally important and I'm as involved with one movie as with the other. Cinema is a director's medium and I can say that there has been nothing lacking from my side. I have grown as an actor and I don't regret doing any film.
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
Gracy Singh
gracy singh hot

No comments:

Post a Comment